Earlier I discussed how to get an invoice for a Flipkart order, which was a beneficial guide for lots of our readers.
Today, I am going to share how you can easily track the status of any Flipkart order via the Flipkart app or website.
- Open Flipkart.com and click on the login button at the top right side of the page.
- Now when you’re logged in, the login button will turn into your account menu. Hover over your name and click on Orders.
- Click on the order’s ID whose status you want to track.
- Now, a page will open with the order’s tracking information. Here you can track your order’s status.
How to track orders on Flipkart app
- Open the Flipkart app on your smartphone. If you don’t have it yet, then Download from here.
- Now click on the three horizontal lines beside the Flipkart logo (in the top left corner).
- A menu will open up. Scroll down to the menu and click on My Orders.
- Now all your orders will show up, including recent ones and past ones. Click on the order you want the tracking information for.
- Now scroll down, and you’ll see a track order section.
That’s all. You can simply trace any order’s status using this technique through the Flipkart website and app.