Many movie enthusiasts are troubled by the fragility of DVD discs because once a DVD is scratched or damaged, it can no longer be played.
Obviously, a better solution is to back up the DVD content to your computer and save it as a DVD folder or ISO file.
Well, maybe you think this is a difficult process that can only be done by professional workers.
Not so. What you need is a professional and powerful ripping tool, which is what this article means.
Best tool to back up DVDs to your computer
To back up DVDs to your computer quickly and easily, choosing a reliable software is a front-line job. WonderFox DVD Video Converter can be considered your best choice, not only can help you backup DVD to the computer but also copy DVD to many portable devices, such as mobile phones, tablets, handsets, etc.
- Also Check: WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro Review
Not only that, but it is also an all-in-one program with outstanding performance in converting video formats, downloading online videos, editing videos, etc.
Step by step guide on backing up DVDs to computer
Step 1. Load DVD files
Free download the program and install it on your computer. Then click “Load DVD” to load your DVD movies.
Step 2: Select the target output device – computer
At this step, please click the right of the software interface to select the required output device, including Samsung, Apple, Huawei, Lenovo, etc.
Step 3: Click “Run” button to back up DVDs to computer
After all the selections, please click the “Run” button for backing up the DVD to your computer.
Features of WonderFox DVD Video Converter
- Download online videos from more than 300 video sites including YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Hulu, Twitter, Liveleak and more.
- Convert videos and DVD movies to 300+ output formats like MPG, MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, M4V, VOB, etc.
- Edit videos and DVDs without a third-party tool, rotate videos, trim videos, cut videos, clip videos, crop videos, add special effects to videos, merge all videos into one and much more.
- Find the main movie intelligently from 99 titles, even if your DVD has more than one main movie.
- Convert SD videos to HD videos.
- Extract music clips from audio files.
- Add subtitles to DVD movies and videos.
- Quickly copy DVD Disc to DVD Folder and ISO Image.
- Download SoundCloud music files with ease.
- Back up protected movies.
- Preview external subtitles in the built-in player.
- Support rip scratched DVD (higher DVD recognition rate).
- Merge videos of different resolutions and keeping the best output picture.
- Supports hardware acceleration with extremely fast processing speed.
- Easy to use.
- It comes with a multilingual interface including English, Spanish, German.
- Support for the newest devices, such as iPhone 11, HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro, etc.
- Without any quality loss.
The language option is hidden in the installation package, which makes changing the language inconvenient, that is, if you want to switch languages, you need to uninstall the original program and set the desired language in the installation package before installing the software again.
All in all, you can learn about the highlights of WonderFox DVD Video Converter and have an idea of how to rip DVDs in this article.
If it works for you, please feel free to download it. After all, it is a user-friendly and professional tool in converting video formats and ripping DVD movies. Even if your DVD is a 99-title DVD, fitness DVD, music video, etc., it can help you a lot.
And it combines multiple gadgets into one to meet your diverse needs. Still hesitating? Take action now!